Platform Internship (m/f/d)
Berlin, Berlin, GermanyPlatform team
We are looking for interns to join our Platform team starting January 2024.
As an intern in our platform team, you will help us with
Portfolio support activities
Selected research tasks
Fundraising & Investor Relations (IR) activities
Implementing new platform initiatives
Implementing new partnerships
Event project management
Supporting our platform processes and day-to-day operations.
Become a fully-fledged member of our small and agile Cavalry team. You also have the opportunity to attend our partnership dealflow meetings and be counted on to provide insights and feedback as we engage with new companies.
This role is tailored for 4-6 months full-time and is based out of Berlin. Selected days of remote work are possible.
- Prior work experience in a highly driven environment (start-up, consulting, investment banking or a VC fund).
- An excellent academic track record from a top-tier school.
- Enthusiasm about analyzing new business models and great people skills.
- Strong passion for technology and innovation, self-motivated.
- A strong technical understanding and fast adaptability.
- Fluency in English.